THE UJV GROUP
The UJV Group is a group of companies from R&D, design and engineering services, technical engineering, production of special products and facilities, and expert activities in the power, industry, and health sectors.
The primary mission of the UJV Group is:
- To provide, both at the national and international levels, engineering, design, analytical and scientific support to the operation and new construction of energy and nuclear installations.
- To provide complex and system scientific-research services, especially in the utilisation of nuclear energy and ionising radiation sources.
- To be an expert authority and promoter in the field of nuclear energy and the utilisation of ionising radiation.
Portfolio of services of UJV Rez is synergistically complementary to the 100% owned subsidiary connected to the UJV Group:
- Research Centre Rez
- Research and Testing Institute Plzen
- Institute of Applied Mechanics Brno
- EGP INVEST, spol. s r.o. - the project and engineering capacities of the EGP INVEST subsidiary were 1.7. 2017 merged with ÚJV Řež, a. s., Division ENERGOPROJEKT PRAHA.