Ing. Aleš Lička
- Job Position:
- Research Worker
- +420 541 321 291, extension 205
- Brno University of Technology, field of study: Instrumental, Regulatory and Automation Engineering (1987).
- Specialist training in assigned pressure vessels organized by the Brno University of Technology (1996).
- Inspection Qualification Certificate No. 012/09/96-K-TZ/N-1,2,3,4,5 issued by the Technical Inspection Institute Prague (ITI Praha) confirming the specialist qualification for stable pressure vessels building (1996).
- Specialist course: Pressure Equipment – Strength analysis methods for pressure equipment pursuant to rules and standards currently recognised at international level (organized by TConsult Brno, 2006)
- Nuclear and conventional power plant equipment (pressure and non-pressure equipment, steam generators, pressurizers, pipelines, steel support structures).
- Complex strength and lifetime numerical analyses (controlling calculations of static strength, strength under cyclic loading, resistance to abrupt fracture, strength under vibrations, stability, strength under seismic effects).
- Standards applied: especially NTD A.S.I., ASME, and other to customer requirement.
Former Professional Specialization
- Single-purpose machine designer (since 1993)